By Ptr. David Sobrepena
Word Of Hope Main
Hope – favorable, joyful and confident expectation of good, though it is unseen and still in the future
-our hope is a confident expectation of the full realization of all the promises of God for our lives.
-Our God is the God of hope, thus makes us a people of hope.
1) Hope keeps us secure during the storms of life.
1 Peter 1:6-7
– our “hope” gives us the security and courage to face adversities
3) Hope directs our focus on eternal things.
*When you have a hope-anchored life:
1) You will not be swept away by worldly currents.
2) You can pursue God’s plans for you life
-commit your life to the Lord; Trust Him
3) You can overcome whatever storm or trials that come your way.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
4) You can say no to “acts of desperations.”
5) You can take time to rest in the Lord
(photo: Hope-In-God.Rachel Allison)